Friday, February 06, 2009

World Cup 6 Whistler 2009


14th - I've learnt the new Olympic track and feel super enthused for next year! One of the things I've learnt is that when things are going your way and you're fast - you are just fast! My 2007-8 season was like that - and I'll be doing everything I can to make my 2009-10 season the same!!
A big well done to Amy Williams who brought home a 2nd place (very exciting for next year!) which is her best result. Proving my first statement, the Canadian girls had no one in the top 6! The number of runs is not so important after all - it helps as the experience of how to handle differnt corners in different situations assists with your consistency - but when you're fast you're fast! And we're gonna have a real race for the 2010 Olympics!!!

No comments: