Friday, December 05, 2008

World Cup 2 Altenberg 2008


13th! Hold on, hold on! It's actually not a bad result, and here's why: I was 17th on this track at last seasons World Champs (some tracks suit some better than others!) and I've had a performance hangover from my bad result last week but I finished just one place behind Kristan who was World Champ on this track last year....
There are peaks and troughs to performance, sometimes you have it (when you are in tune with your equipment, you're physically in peak condition and you're wired into the track!) and sometimes you don't! I feel I'm beginning to climb up again and am optimistic for the next two races!
Updated links on the right include the results page of the FIBT site, which has live results if you can't manage to get to a TV! And also to my website which is being updated...the stickman is from my site!

No comments: