Friday, November 28, 2008

World Cup 1 Winterberg 2008


17th! My worst result for a couple of seasons! But I have rationalised a reason, in that preparation is key, and so many things have to come together for a podium finish! You need to have a performance routine which gives consistency and a momentum to your competitions. I think I know what I need to do!
A positive was a great start of 5.02, which shows my approach to my physical training has been working well! I remain optimistic of some better results in the races to come!
The picture is of my sled and helmet with my main sponsors branded on! Very smart! I've just updated my website (click on the link on the right to have a look!) And also some other great news is that Skeleton is back on Eurosport! It's shown live, so hopefully you can watch my next races on TV!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ant,
Good luck with this season. From Alex and the Team at The Drummond Clinic & Sportsfeet UK