Thursday, January 07, 2010

ICC 5 Lake Placid 2010


2nd place! A great result - I have achieved my top 3 criteria on this circuit, so I can now be considered for the Olympic team - I'm in the mix! It's probably the most important medal I have won in the last 10 years of international competition - because of the way in which I won it. Having been 'down and out' in 3 of my races before Christmas, and just missing out with a 5th in Cesana, I could have felt defeated, but I'm pleased with my optimism and belief in my chances as a World Class Skeleton pilot! I now need to keep this momentum going into Calgary next week!

2 comments:

Charlotte Boggis said...

Awesome reseult Ant!!x

Unknown said...

Ant, bloody great result mate.
I'm checking up on you from the warmth of India, its lush here mate, nothing but sun, sea and sand, fresh coconuts and cold beers. Thinking of you mate and great luck for the next race. Feel the spaciousness of a calm mind this is the place where flow is found. You don't find flow in thinking, its in the space in which those thoughts appear, associate with the space and you will find the flow. Speak soon mate,
O