Friday, December 14, 2007

Lake Placid World Cup 3 2007


8th place! Not a bad result at all!! So overall I maintained my World Ranking of 7th. I think after some success, like 3rd in Park City last week, as an athlete you only want to move forward and do better! That's only healthy, but to stay positive you must keep your goals at the forefront of your mind. As long as you achieve those your are on the right path to where you want to go and at the moment I am on the right path! If a little ahead of schedule! The British Team will take some well deserved rest over Christmas before we start the European leg of the World Cup tour. Not too many mince pies though - testing takes place two days after Christmas day (I don't want to look like this guy!!) Photo from 'The Flying Sumo' restaurant in Park City!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.